Tomasovic Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Catch up!




























































































Greetings!


I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted to our blog. The time has been busy, to say the least.


As I write this, Jason is currently deployed. He left two weeks ago for South America where he is doing counterdrug operations for the summer. We miss him and hope that he stays safe wherever he is in the world. Michael is doing very well. Everyday he does more and more to the point where I wonder where he learns some of the things that come out of his little mouth. He is still going to school, and just loves it. He has been my little buddy since Jason has been gone. I have been really busy with my real estate career. Whoever said that it is a down market, because I have been really success this year. Between Michael, work and then taking care of the house I have been pretty busy. It helps the time go by quickly, and the faster it goes the closer we will be to Jason's return.


Enjoy the photos. Take care and please write when you can.


Love,

Jen, Jason and Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home